Support: Frequently Asked Questions
Hay House NOW
- Version 2.3.2 won't launch.
- Please update your app to the latest version (2.3.3 or higher), or delete the app and re-download it from the app store.
Oracle Card Apps
- I previously bought an Oracle Card app, but the app now says Free Trial or Trial Expired. How do I get rid of this?
- Run the app. Tap the "i" info button in the bottom right corner. Tap the Restore Purchases button. This should remove the trial and restore your previous purchase.
iOS 8 Issues
- Hay House Oracle Card Apps (version 1.05 only) - The app crashes when a reading is saved, opened, or emailed.
- Update your app to the latest version 1.5.2, which fixed this issue.
- Hay House Audio Apps (version 1.04 only) - The app crashed on the opening screen.
- Update your app to the latest version 1.7, which fixed this issue.
iPad / iPhone / iPod
- There is no sound coming from the app.
- Option 1: check the mute switch on the side of your device, next to the volume keys. If you still have no sound, try option 2.
- Option 2: Double tap the home button. A menu of recently used apps will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Swipe that menu from left to right, and another menu will appear that has a speaker icon with a line through it.
- Tap the speaker icon to disable mute.
- Option 3: Open Settings > Use Side Switch for > Switch from rotation lock to mute. Go back to the app and check for sound.
- App did not download/install to my device.
- To install manually, open App Store > Updates > Purchased > Locate the app and tap the cloud icon to install.
- Alternately, go back to the app listing on the App Store and reinstall from there. You will not be charged twice for the same app.
- The App Store listing says "INSTALLED" but I cannot find it on my device.
- Option 1: Do a Spotlight search to locate the app. To do a Spotlight search, swipe to the left of the homescreen and a search bar will appear. Type in the name of the app.
- Option 2: Force quit the App Store application: double tap the home button. A menu of recently used apps will appear at the bottom of your screen. Swipe through this menu until you find the App Store icon. Hold your finger over the icon until a red minus sign appears. Tap the red minus sign to force quit the app. Now go back into the App Store and see if you can reinstall.
- Option 3: Reboot your device by holding down the sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time. Turn your device back on by holding down the sleep/wake button. Now go back into the App Store and see if you can reinstall.
- Can I use these apps on a computer?
- Unfortunately, no. These apps are only designed for mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets, Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire, and HP TouchPad.
- All products purchased from iTunes must be refunded through iTunes, and are refunded at their discretion.
- To request a refund, login to iTunes > Select "account" by hovering your mouse over your email address in the top right corner. > Under "purchase history," click "see all." > Click the arrow next to the appropriate order date. > Locate the app and click "report a problem."
- NOTE: On the report a problem form, if you click "App does not function as expected," Apple will automatically deny your request and send you to the developer. We, however, do not have any ability to issue a refund, but we can help you with any problems you're having with the app.
- If you are still seeking a refund, please call Apple Customer Care: 1-800-275-2273
After a successful purchase and download, each time you run the app it tells you that you do not have a license.
- Restart your device and try again. Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection.
- Sometimes it can take up to 3 days for your device to recognize a purchase. Please be patient, but feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- After a successful purchase and download, app will not install.
- Go back into the Android Market > My Apps > Locate the app and install from here.
- License Error on the HP TouchPad
- Option 1: While connected to WiFi, start the application twice. This saves a valid license file to your device, allowing the app to run offline. Note: If you reboot your device or completely lose battery power, you will need to repeat the process.
- Option 2: Go to Launcher > Device Info > Reset Options.
- Tap “Erase Apps & Data,” then confirm.
- When the device restarts, select the option to sign in with an existing webOS Account.
- Enter the webOS account email address and password.
- Backed-up data and App Catalog apps will then restore to the device. After the app downloads and re-installs, try launching the app again.
For troubleshooting and other assistance with Oceanhouse Media apps on your NOOK Color or NOOK Tablet, please contact Barnes and Noble Customer Care: 1.800.843.2665
If you are experiencing an issue that is not addressed here, please send an email to support "at" oceanhousemedia.com with details about your problem and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.